Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hoooray for the Best!

Poll result:

  • Fruits : 36%
  • Cake: 31%
  • Ice Cream: 26%
  • Chocolate bar: 5%

    Hooooray for the Fruits!. And Hooray for those who choose to stay healthy. I'm not surprise why fruit won. With all the fast foods everywhere, fruits are the most accessible healthy food in the market. So cheers for health. And for the valiant effort of our little taste heaven here on earth, you have not lost in vain. So for all the fruit lovers out there who also enjoys the company of cake and ice cream, and chocolate. I give you. Fruit Graham.
    I think this is one of the best way to put them all together. Ice cream , cake, fruits and chocolate in one. The way to make this is just the same as making a mango float. But you can replace the original graham flavor with chocolate one, or add some chocolate bits or kisses on top. You can choose whatever fruits you want. Add one or two or more types. In my version of cream filling, I always mix the condensed milk with nestle cream, that way the sweetness of the milk will even in every part of the cake. One tip of making this, avoid using fruit with too much citrus and very unusual ones ---- like durian (brrr). So whatever you choose, we can all enjoy a good yummy fruit graham. Maybe I should make one for my birthday.


    Emoticons

    No comments:

    Post a Comment