Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Special Birthday Treat

Chahan Rice
Some of you know that it was my Birthday yesterday and I had an early celebration with my closest friend the day before that. I was supposed to cook all the food, but my mom started to cook everything so end up chopping what she needs. We prepared spaghetti , menudo, shrimp and my first time Spicy Lemon bothered Chicken. Yeah, it was bothered because they force me to cook some buttered chicken but I did not want to bother the chicken. Also, one of my friend bought some choco mallows cake by Goldilocks ( told her not to buy that. But I still said thanks.) Got tons of junk food and few bottles of Tanduay Ice. (I still have 5 bottles left on the fridge). When my actual birthday came, I was waiting at home....alone..... (*tumbleweed* ..) After my mom came, we went to Mall of Asia to pay her bills and have some dinner. We ate at Kimono Ken where they serve one of the Japanese food here in the country. We had some Tofu Steak (really fresh tofu!) , Pork Katsudon and a very yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy Chahan Rice!!!!!!  

Pork Katsudon
Tofu Steak
After dinner, we started walking towards the department store but when we got inside we immediately stepped out because there's no signal inside the mall. We decided to have a dessert. We saw the new ice cream parlor beside the entrance of the department store were Gloria Jeans Coffee Shop used to be. The parlor is named Swensen's. They have the fancies Ice cream, most cutest and not to mention not that expensive if you want a real treat. I ask one of the waiter if they have something for birthday celebrant. They have these some kind of birthday boat or something, but it was too much for my mom and I to handle. So we ordered a separate cup with a cute design.

Sweet Princess
I ordered the Sweet Princess. It has a scoop of a yummy strawberry Ice Cream, a drizzle of strawberry jam, a cherry and some decorative waffles. Woooo!!!! Yummy. A perfect dessert to end my Birthday. My mom ordered a chocolate ice cream, I can't really remember the name but is has something choco and chocky I think.
It was yummy too. I'll probably try that the next time I visit the parlor. I hope with some friends so they can enjoy it too.


Emoticons

No comments:

Post a Comment