Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Big Brother Experience

Yummy!!!!

No it's not the one on TV. I am talking about the Brothers Burger. Last week, my mom and I, together with my brother went to  Greenhills in San Juan to have the CPU's video card fix (I think it kinda melted). Also, since I stupidly updated my ITouch which is jailed break, I cannot access any of my installed application (the cracked ones) because my OS became legal again, I decided to came along too. The technician told me that if I jail break it again, I would never, ever have to let it run out of battery because I will have to re-open it via computer. So I decided to have it installed new original ones. (Cost me Php500.00). After we had our errands done, we decided to have a snack on Brothers Burger, my mom and I are both first timer so we don't really know what to get and whether if it's any good, we just trusted my brother's word. I am a fan of burger and my mom is not. So we kinda both know what a good burger is and what is a no choice burger. At first we were going to order the Brothers Burger but the cashier told us that their Big Brothers Burger is on sale. (Php95.00 only which before was I think Php165.00 or something) We got that one because it's cheaper than the first one. When the burgers arrived, it was huge, like the champ on Jollibee. My mom instantly said that she cannot finish it because it's big and not a fan of burgers. I took a bite on my burger and it tasted awesome. It did not taste greasy and funny at all. All I can taste was a clean grilled patty. Heck, could be even better than Burger King. I look over to my mom to see how she is doing. To our amazement, she is almost done. We teased her if it's that good that she is almost done with her burger. She only said that she was hungry, we just said "right...." hahaha.

So yeah, for all the burgers lover out there. You must try Brothers Burger!!! Now I want one ... 


Emoticons

5 comments:

  1. you should try wham burgers as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhm. Will do. Isha told me about a burger parlor near the DLSU Taft. Zark's Burger. I want to try that too. And also I'm curious about the Peanut Butter and Co. Burger. I saw their menu, it really has a peanut butter .... *scratches head*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! They have awesome burgers! I'll surely go back for other variety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!! They have awesome burgers! I'll surely go back for other variety. :)

    ReplyDelete